Lecturer in Foundation Learning (lifeworks)
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Lecturer in Foundation Learning studies
Requirements for the role:
- A detailed knowledge of Further Education and the variety of accredited and non-accredited courses that are available whilst ensuring the best possible standards are delivered and that the education delivered complies with statutory guidelines, governance and quality standards.
- Be able to develop and implement systems which promote independence.
- Have a SEND specific qualification.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Work in partnership with your colleagues, both in the college and wider community to ensure the college continues to be highly regarded in all aspects of provision.
- Effectively support the development of supported internships for students studying in the lifeworks hub.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £22,414 to £28,367 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Proposed Interview Date: 08/11/2019
Please apply via the link.