Administrator - Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
We’re looking for an administrator (maternity leave cover) to join the Midland Academies Trust’s central team.
Joining our team you’ll be an integral part of the Midland Academies Trust to provide a confidential and efficient administrative and secretarial support. You’ll be assisting with organising meetings and diary management updating our databases and website, as well as acting as the first point of contact for the Trust. In addition you’ll be undertaking routine financial processes and help with other duties as directed.
Requirements for the role:
- You will need to have good and accurate literacy, numeracy and administrative skills and the ability to analyse information to solve general queries. You’ll also need good keyboard skills.
- As you’ll be managing a variety of relationships with different stakeholders, it’s important you have good communication skills and can work on your own initiative.
- Good planning and organising skills are key for this role and you should be used to working under pressure to meet deadlines allowing flexibility and resilience.
Responsibilities for the role:
- You will be providing a comprehensive administrative and secretarial service to the MAT’s central team which includes the management of HR and financial processes.
- A key responsibility will be the preparation of complex documentation and reports to support key meeting and events. This will involve minute taking and cross-Trust co-ordination.
- You will deal effectively and proactively with routine and complex enquiries, either in person or by telephone, taking necessary action and act as the first point of contact for the Trust.
The Location: The MAT central team are based at offices in North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College’s Nuneaton campus.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is SCP 19-21 (£21,212pa - £22,414pa) .
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Proposed Interview Date: 21st November 2019
Please apply via the link.