Learning and Development Specialist
At Activate Learning we are pioneering education with an unwavering focus on providing talent for business and transforming lives through our Learning Philosophy. Our student experience is the result of our attention to detail in recruiting and developing the right staff who match and promote the values and behaviours of our brand.
We’re on a journey of transformation at Activate Learning, with investment in our people greater than it’s ever been. Providing excellent development opportunities to our community of great managers, leaders and colleagues remains a strategic priority, in fact it sits at the heart of our plans and decisions.
We have an opportunity for a Learning and Development Specialist to join the team and walk the journey with us as we embark on the build and development of our Learning and Development function.
As a Learning and Development Specialist, your role involves designing, delivering and implementing learning, development and talent solutions, mainly for Group Services, in line with the L&D strategy. The small but successful team you will join sits within the wider HR function. You will enhance and protect the reputation of the team by bringing in-depth knowledge of Learning and Development in order to identify key issues and recommend innovative solutions to internal clients.
To qualify for the role you must:
- Have previous L&D experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Clear design and delivery experience specifically within leadership and management development and soft skills.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing development programmes
- Be highly experienced in the full range of L&D activities, such as identifying learning needs, virtual design and delivery, learning programme management, facilitation and evaluation of learning effectiveness and value added.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to quickly establish rapport and credibility with internal clients
- Execution focused, able to get things done to a high standard and in a timely way.
In exchange we offer a competitive salary, generous leave arrangements and the opportunity for stretch and development, to name a few.
Activate Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
Applications close on 27 October 2019
No agency applications will be accepted.
To apply, please complete an application form or attach a CV and send to the email address below, with 'College Jobs' as the subject.