Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
The Harrowbrook Training Centre is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Multi-Skills Lecturer
Requirements for the role:
- You must hold a trade qualification ideally at level 3 and ideally a teaching qualification.
- You will be an experienced lecturer delivering entry level to level 2.
- Be flexible and willing to work as part of a team.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Planning and delivering all aspects of teaching learning and assessment.
- To contribute to recruitment, manage retention, withdrawals and monitor / report achievement.
- Inspire our students to excel in the sector and in their learning.
The Location: The Training Centre is based in Hinckley in a specialised unit for construction. Hinckley is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is competitive.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- We also offer staff development opportunities.
- Family friendly policies and procedures.
Please apply via the link.