HR Business Partner
Luminate Education Group consists of Leeds City College, Keighley College, Leeds College of Music, The White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and recently Harrogate College. With an Ofsted grade of 'good' with 'outstanding' features, you will be working at one of the fastest improving and most innovative education groups in the country.
Would you like to be part of the fastest-growing, successful education group in the country, who’s looking to lead the sector and become the voice of education in Yorkshire?
We work in dedicated hubs with a Senior HR Business Partner, HR Business Partner and two Recruitment and HR Officers to support our stakeholders and their teams throughout the employee lifecycle, with support from L&D, HR Systems and Recruitment specialists. Each hub supports different departments and campuses across the Luminate Group, supporting each other to provide a proactive, end to end service for our clients
This advert is for HR Business Partner (Ref: LCC939) Please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information.
To support you we offer:
- Extensive induction and support plan, with on the job training and coaching
- Defined routes for career progression
- Opportunities to access training and further qualifications.
Here’s a few of the benefits of working at Luminate Education Group:
- Generous holiday entitlement - 27 days holiday (35 days including bank holidays), plus up to five discretionary closure days at Christmas.
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Family friendly policies
- Opportunities for flexible working
Interviews for these positions will be taking place week commencing 11th and 18th November.
Please apply via the link.