Workplace Trainer - Engineering & Manufacturing
Milton Keynes College is looking for a workplace trainer with expert skills in the field of Engineering to motivate train and develop our Apprentices.
As a Workplace Trainer, your role will be a varied and highly rewarding working with employers, Apprentices and curriculum teams. Workplace trainers are assigned a caseload of Apprentices to train and assess throughout the evolution of their Apprenticeship. You will maintain a strong working relationship with your Apprentices and employer links to ensure that Apprenticeship standards are being met and that Apprentices are progressing to complete on time.
A significant amount of the training delivered by workplace trainers is completed as part of apprenticeship programmes, and the school has strong relationships with key Engineering employers such as Niftylift and Nissan Technology.
We are looking for those with the skills and knowledge from the Engineering industry to enhance the learning experiences for our Apprentices, as such we are open to receiving applications from those with a teaching qualification.
As the successful candidate for the Trainer role you will be supporting Apprentices through their Apprenticeship in the Engineering industry. This is hugely popular vocation with a high demand. You will ensure that learners are assessed and supported through their Apprenticeship to allow them to progress into their chosen career.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A minimum of a level 5 (HND) qualification in Engineering.
- A recognised teaching qualification.
- An Assessor/Verifier Award.
- Relevant Engineering experience and/or occupational competence in the subject.
- Experience of designing and delivering workplace skills and knowledge training sessions.
- The ability to assess/train creatively, adapting to the needs of a variety of students and be willing to explore new learning strategies.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Good organisational skills and be able to meet deadlines Must have a full clean driving licence and access to their own transport.
Please apply via the link.