Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
Harrowbrook Campus is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Part time Youth Worker (term time).
Requirements for the role:
- Hold a Youth Community Qualification at L2 or similar or willing to achieve.
- Successful recent experience of working with young people in a multi-cultural setting.
- An ability to relate effectively to people of all ages and backgrounds and have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To ensure there is a positive and friendly community spirit amongst the students by helping to create a safe, welcoming and healthy environment.
- To develop and deliver a range of activities and services suitable for all students.
- To actively promote the services of the team and its availability to students and staff.
The Location: The College is based in Hinckley. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is FTE £17,537 to £17,844 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.