Lecturers - Forensic Science
Milton Keynes College are looking for flexible, professional lecturers to join our dedicated and passionate Active Industries Team
The Active department is a dynamic and versatile team that delivers inspiring and engaging lessons across the whole college. We work closely with the curriculum areas in order to create Forensic Science/Science sessions that relate directly to the students’ vocational qualifications. We are looking for colleagues who show a real passion for and understanding of the Active Industries, with the clear vision that students are at the very heart of everything we do.
Milton Keynes College Science curriculum offers Applied Science at Level 2 and Forensic and Criminal Investigation at Level 3, covering a wide range of subjects.This is a curriculum area that demonstrates excellent growth potential and due to the high level of student recruitment and
success within the team.
Occasional Workers - The cover needs could range from single lessons up to full days/weeks, and could be needed at short notice – so the ability to offer flexible hours is essential.
Main Hours Needed are - Monday and Friday (9:00am-4:30pm)
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a Science related subject or strong industry related experience.
- Strong Forensic and Applied Science industry knowledge.
- Strong evidence of the skills needed to deliver practical laboratory-based science sessions.
- Teaching qualification/Assessor/Verifier/TAQA Award (or willing to work towards).
- Flexibility to work variable hours, sometimes on short notice.
- Knowledge of current curriculum and accreditation within FE and Forensics.
- A strong track record of good or better teaching and learning delivery across a range of levels, attaining high quality student outcomes.
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing innovative and creative teaching resources.
- Strong curriculum knowledge, subject leadership and team working that delivers multiple and diverse teaching methods.
- An ability to engage and motivate students to deliver high performance outcomes in a further education environment.
Please apply via the link.