Lecturers Required - IT and Computing
Milton Keynes College are looking for flexible, professional lecturers to join our dedicated and passionate IT and Computing Teams.
The Digital department is a dynamic and versatile team that delivers inspiring and engaging lessons across the whole college. We work closely with the curriculum areas in order to create IT and Computing sessions that relate directly to the students’ vocational qualifications. We are looking for colleagues who show a real passion for and understanding of the Digital industries, with the clear vision that students are at the very heart of everything we do.
The College has the ambition, the expertise and employer links that will support the development of one of the largest and most successful digital curriculum's in the country.
We have already secured strong partnership support from organisations, including: The Bletchley Park Trust, Microsoft, KPMG, McAfee, VWFS and many local businesses.
We offer a wide variety of courses at the School of Digital Technologies fulfilling every student’s needs. This is an opportunity for you to bring real-life knowledge to our students wishing to work within this dynamic industry; providing students with expert technical knowledge to transfer into the commercial world, all the while advocating our project based learning approach.
Occasional Workers - The cover needs could range from single lessons up to full days/weeks, and could be needed at short notice – so the ability to offer flexible hours is essential.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Relevant degree or equivalent vocational qualification in Computing/IT/Networking/Cyber Security.
- Teaching qualification/Assessor/Verifier/TAQA Award (or willing to work towards).
- Flexibility to work variable hours, sometimes on short notice.
- Knowledge of current curriculum and accreditation within FE and IT/Computing/Cyber/Networking.
- A strong track record of good or better teaching and learning delivery across a range of levels, attaining high quality student outcomes.
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing innovative and creative teaching resources.
- Strong curriculum knowledge, subject leadership and team working that delivers multiple and diverse teaching methods.
- An ability to engage and motivate students to deliver high performance outcomes in a further education environment.
Please apply via the link.