Sessional Lecturer(s) English, Maths & ICT
Pass on Your Skills to the Next Generation, become a Lecturer at NWSLC
Considered teaching at North Warwickshire South Leicestershire College?
Register your Interest now!
At NWSLC we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented individuals who can motivate and inspire our learners across a range of provision. The College is committed to the delivery of high quality Skills for life and Functional Skills qualifications. The successful applicant(s) will work collaboratively with staff throughout the college and strive for excellence in their teaching practice. The college is also committed to fully supporting staff develop their teaching practice whilst offering excellent benefits to their employees.
The Position: We’re looking for Functional Skills Lecturers who can deliver either English, maths and/or ICT qualifications.
Requirements for the role:
- A flexible approach to work. The college delivers Functional Skills qualification at all campuses (Nuneaton, Hinckley, Harrowbrook, South Wigston) as well as in the workplace. The more flexible you are, the more work we can offer. Please note, a driving license, own transport with business insurance is required to travel between locations.
- Be willing to share best practice with fellow colleagues and undertake development activities as required.
- Strive for excellence in your teaching practice by motivating and inspiring learners across a range of provision.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Deliver Functional Skills in a variety settings; including, 16-18, 19+, apprenticeships and in the workplace.
- Ensure successful outcomes for all learners by adequately tracking learner achievement.
- Provide a safe environment for all learners to succeed.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £16.36 (Unqualified) to £17.88 (qualified) per hour. Holiday pay is accrued on top of the hourly rate. An enhanced pay rate is also negotiable based on skills, knowledge and experience demonstrated through the recruitment process.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- We also offer staff development opportunities and are committed to developing you in this role.
- Family friendly policies and procedures.
Please apply via the link.