Teacher in Sport
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate Sports Teacher to conduct the teaching, training and assessment of Sports therapy students and other client groups to quality standards set by the group. You will teach and manage one or more courses or groups of students at Higher Education (To Hons Degree Level)/some FE and be responsible for the delivery and development of their curriculum, ensuring that students have an excellent experience throughout all stages of their learner journey and career pathway.
- Teach, train and assess sports students and other client groups to quality standards set by the College, acting as course tutor to full-time and part-time groups and other student and trainees with the associated organisation, administration, and monitoring of attendance including the collection of data for course evaluation.
- Work as part of a team within your Faculty, participating in student recruitment, including interviewing, attendance at shows and careers conventions, open days and other events, and attend team and college meetings and undertake staff development activities.
- Comply with course administrative requirements, keeping records of work, schemes of work, lesson plans, assessment schedules, registers, and student details.
- Participate in curriculum development meet the needs of changing industrial demand and curriculum planning.
- To ensure that all learners, parents and colleagues receive exemplary service and attention at all times.
This role will be 18.5 hours per week.
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business.Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of seven further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export our award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.
Activate Learning are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
To apply, please complete an application form or attach a CV and send to the email address below, with 'College Jobs' as the subject.