Human Resource Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time or Part-Time HR Officer, responsible for Academic , Technical and other support staff with immediate effect.
- To provide support and guidance for managers and staff on HR issues - including but not limited to performance management, employment legislation.
- To implement a management strategy which will involve hiring of new employees, retain, developing, training and succession planning.
- To be responsible for awards, increments and incentives - recognition.
- To provide payroll information for external payroll company.
- To update and review employee handbooks, Files and database.
- To ensure updates on legislations and policies.
- To participate in recruitment - liaising with CEO, and & participating in interviews with line managers.
- To Provide management information and updating software.
- To participate in Disciplinary and grievances.
- Writing Appraisals - quarterly or yearly.
- A confident and pro-active individual, who is flexible, organised, has attention to detail, previous experience as a HR Manager and CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Strong IT skills including Excel. Good communication both written and spoken.
- Driven, enthusiastic and providing results sometimes within tight deadlines.
Terms & Condition: 12 months with possible renewals (FT or PT Pro-rata)
Relevant first degree and CIPD. Extensive IT Skills Outstanding written & Verbal communications
Please apply via the link.