MIS Officer – Student Data
Working in one of four functional areas (Exams, Planning, Customer Services or Student Data) you will be responsible for provide outstanding, flexible and proactive administrative expertise, which enables timely and efficient service delivery.
Support customers and students in accessing information and advice regarding all functions within the Management Information Services (MIS) Department is a key part of this role. You will be an expert point of contact for queries and processing and will work as part of the MIS team to deliver high quality, timely services
Having a good working knowledge of the organisation and working closely with curriculum colleagues to ensure functions are carried out to the highest standards, you will actively support customers to get the best outcomes from MIS functions.
A Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service / Administration (or equivalent qualification or willingness to study towards) is essential for this role, ideally alongside having experience of working within a busy customer focused environment.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salaries.
- Up to 29 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
- Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including Cycle to Work scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Simply Health care scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/adults at risk of harm. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an enhanced DBS Check.
Please apply via the link.