Working in The Littleton Restaurant, listed as one of the top restaurants in Walsall on TripAdvisor, we are looking for a self-motivated and quality-driven individual with a strong commitment who will support the curriculum and catering operation to ensure the smooth running of the catering facilities.
You must be able to present a positive image of the Business & Sports Hub at all times and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
GCSE A* - C in English and Maths qualifications (Grades 9 – 4) or equivalent are essential to succeed in this role, along with a Level 2 VRQ/706, a Food Hygiene Certificate or relevant catering qualifications.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salaries.
- Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including Cycle to Work scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/adults at risk of harm. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an enhanced DBS Check.
Please apply via the link.