Lecturer in Health and Social Care (Part Time, Maternity Cover)
22.5 hours per week
We are currently seeking an experienced Lecturer in Health and Social Care who is qualified at Level 3 (or above), and has experience of working within a HSC service delivery provision.
We are looking for someone who will achieve outstanding outcomes for students using a variety of teaching and learning strategies and who monitors student progress and performance, providing individual and tailored support that fully prepares students for assessment.
A teaching qualification (or willingness to work towards) is essential for this role.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salary for Lecturers.
- Up to 35 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
- Enrolment into the Teachers Pensions Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/adults at risk of harm. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an enhanced DBS Check.
Please apply via the link.