Employer: Amy Watton TA: Tulip Hair
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 30 Sep 2019
Working week: Tuesday 10.00am to 6.00pm, Wednesday 10.00am to 6.00pm, Thursday 11.00am to 8.00pm, Friday 11.00am to 8.00pm,
Saturday 8.00am to 4.00pm. (One hour lunch break each day).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Learning all aspects of Hairdressing.
- Greet customers in a polite and professional manner
- Book clients in, managing the times of each appointment appropriately
- Washing, shampooing and cutting hair
- Colour and lighten hair
- Style and finish hair
- Rinsing clients through
- Basic cutting
- Take an active role in cleaning the salon
- Making drinks for clients
- Be able to communicate well in person and on the telephone
- Work well as part of a team
- Professional appearance
- Willingness to learn
- A desire to develop a career in Hairdressing
GCSE Grade 3/D or above in English and maths or the equivalent.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.