Apprentice Rental Administrator
Employer: We Do Rentals LTD
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 30 Sep 2019
Working week: Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
An exciting opportunity has become available within an established Birmingham based company whose main focus is offering commercial vehicles to business customers, often with tailored solutions to suit each client.
As an Apprentice Rental Administrator, you’ll be working as part of our busy customer service team and supporting other departments to ensure all aspects of admin are completed in line with the company requirements. Your daily tasks will vary from basic admin to dealing with customer queries and chasing customer payments.
Experience you will gain:
- Customer facing role working within a multi discipline team and where necessary -supporting senior management.
- Working as part of a team.
- Be able to work under own initiative and having the ability and willingness to acquire job related knowledge through self-development and by learning from others.
- Providing excellent customer services to our clients, through incoming and outgoing calls, emails and face to face meetings.
- Exposure to a wide variety of software packages, including Microsoft Outlook Word, Excel and bespoke finance software.
- An assortment of admin tasks, ranging from filing, scanning, data entry, typing document and raising invoices, but not limited to.
- Identifying customer needs and responding to them quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrate flexibility in order to meet company needs and key events.
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills with a range of people including customers, managers, and team members.
- To ensure and maintain confidentiality within the working environment at all times.
Requirements and prospects
- Willingness to learn
- Show great attention to detail and be computer literate
- You will need excellent communication skills
- Hard working
- Be presentable
GCSE grades A - D/8-3 in maths and English (or equivalent within the New system- Grade 3 and above) is required.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.