6 days left
- Full Time
Employer: Bean Road Medical Practice
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 25 Sep 2019
Working week: Monday - Friday between 8:00am - 6:00pm various shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30.00
An excellent opportunity to join the front of house team of a busy Primary Care clinic. This position offers the right candidate the chance to work as an important part of the practice team providing front desk and administrative support to the clinical staff and GPs.
- Meeting and greeting patients.
- Booking appointments both in person and over the phone and dealing with visitors you will be the first point of contact, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all.
- You will also be responsible for handling prescription requests.
- General clinical administration.
- Understanding the electronic discharge system and learning to use the bespoke clinical systems and computer applications as well as other clerical/administrative duties.
The role includes:
- Customer service
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Processing prescriptions
- Updating patient notes and booking appointments through the electronic system
Requirements and prospects
- Good basic level of education with passes in English and maths
- Ability to communicate well with a range of patients, visitors, and outside agencies
- Excellent telephone manner
- Abel to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Well mannered
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-D/9-3 in English and maths.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.