Learning Resources Facilitator
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
South Leicestershire College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Learning Resources Facilitator
Requirements for the role:
- Qualifications to Level 3 or equivalent
- IT Qualification to Level 3 or equivalent
- Level 3 Teaching qualification or willingness to work towards
Responsibilities for the role:
- Plan and deliver Inductions and Study Skills sessions in collaboration with curriculum staff
- Provide support to students and staff in the use of both hardware and software applications
- Conduct a range of tasks to support overall Library team objectives with a strong focus on developing literacy, numeracy and digital skills at various levels
The Location: The College is based in Leicester, although some multi-site working would be required. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary FTE £17,537 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.