Head of Contracts
Luminate Education Group consists of Leeds City College, Keighley College, Leeds College of Music, The White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and recently Harrogate College.
We are seeking a Head of Contracts to work within our Estates department. You will be expected to procure estates and facilities related contracts, to ensure timely delivery of products and services, value for money and excellent quality standards. Some of the key responsibilities will be to:-
- Procure all estates and facilities contracts.
- Manage all outsourced services to ensure value for money is obtained by the college.
- Monitor and manage all estates and facilities contracts to ensure high levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Administer key facilities systems to support students and staff.
- Manage annual capital programme.
Luminate Education Group is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply via the link.