Employer Name: Parkway Construction MK Ltd
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 07/10/2019
We require a creative and flexible Receptionist/Office Assistant to join our family friendly team and help us with the running of our small office.
General duties, including, but not limited to:
- Handling and screening telephone calls.
- Sign for deliveries and distribute to appropriate recipient.
- Opening, distributing and sending post.
- Meet and greet clients/customers.
- Maintain stationery and workwear supplies by anticipating requirements and ordering stock.
- General office admin duties – photocopying, scanning, filing etc.
- Supporting the Estimating team in admin duties.
- Keeping the company website/social media/profile up to date.
- To ensure that all filing systems are maintained and up to date, including maintenance of the database.
- Assist with organising events when necessary.
- Providing adhoc support to the team.
Things to consider
- A full driving license with access to a car for small errands around Milton Keynes is desirable.
- You will celebrate your birthday with the day off.
- 5 holiday days to be taken during Christmas shut down.
- Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employers location.
- At least grade 4/C or above (or equivalent) in GCSE in Maths, English and IT
- Be able to work on their own initiative but also within a team
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Have experience in Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be a good team player
- Be highly motivated with attention to detail
- Have a strong working ethic with a passion to succeed and achieve
Please apply via the link.