Engineering Works Apprentice
Employer Name: Sterling Thermal Technology
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 48 Months
Possible Start Date: 30/09/2019
To carry out production operations and training exercises to meet the requirements of the agreed training programme. To assist in the work carried out in any production area when and where the need arises.
- Look after the company’s interests at all times.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to company business.
- Ensure that the company’s procedures are followed.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Comply strictly with the company health and safety policy.
- Participate fully in the course work required to achieve the desired NVQ qualification.
- Carry out production duties / training exercises as directed by the Production Supervisors.
- Participate in the quality control process relevant to the work carried out and ensure all defective work is immediately brought to the attention of the production supervision.
- Carry out any relevant administrative tasks.
- Ensure workmanship is to the required standard.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties at any time.
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
- Strict adherence to all Health & Safety laws and requirements and safe working practices.
- Satisfactory completion of the level and quality of work to meet the requirements of the NVQ and specific college course(s) as appropriate for the desired qualification level.
- Maintenance of the required levels of quality in all production / training activities.
- Efficient and timely completion of all production / training activities.
GCSE English and Maths A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalents.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to communicate, express their opinions and key points clearly and fluently.
- Able to work effectively with individuals, teams, staff and customers.
- Open to new ideas and experiences, seeks out learning opportunities.
- Keen to learn.
- Flexible in approach to work and learning.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Determined and motivated.
Please apply via the link.