Commis Chef Apprentice
Employer Name: Lemon Zest Cuisine
Working Week: Variable
Duration: 15 Months
Possible Start Date: 11/11/2019
Start your journey with Lemon Zest Cuisine as a Commis Chef Apprentice. An opportunity to become part of our kitchen team preparing high quality food both in our production kitchen as well as onsite at events.
Under the guidance of our Head Chef & CDP you will learn to create high quality dishes for our outside catering events.
The candidate should possess a passion for food as well as meticulous attention to detail.
- To assist in all aspects of food preparation within the kitchens.
- Keep work surfaces and areas clean and tidy.
- Ensure uniform is well presented.
- Deliver high standards of excellence.
The nature of the business demands flexibility towards working hours / days. We do work late nights and weekends.
Salary dependent on prior experience.
Please ensure you research your travel commitments.
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Ideally grade C/4 in Maths and English.
Predicted grades will be acceptable with application.
- Basic knife skills
- Good communication skills and be able to integrate into a team
- Passionate about all thing’s food
- Tidy appearance and exceptional personal hygiene standards
- Willing to learn with attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping and work ethic.
Please apply via the link.