Office Administrator Apprentice
Employer Name: Pure Group
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 07/10/2019
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for their first Administration role? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you within a young, growing company that is full of energy.
We are currently looking for apprentices to join our energetic teams, no two days will be the same and you will benefit from a team that has many years of experience. This opportunity is the perfect place to learn about business growth and be involved in a growing Milton Keynes company.
Your day to day role will be very varied but will include:
- Communication with Air Conditioning or Plumbing & Heating engineers, team members and customers both written and verbal.
- Creating and send job sheets in a timely manner so engineers are up to date with where they need to go and what is expected of them.
- Booking in engineers for jobs and organising engineers time to get the most out of their working day.
- Taking and booking in deliveries and the organisation of parts in the warehouse and keeping this tidy.
- Use of CRM database, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Pass jobs for invoicing and quoting for remedial works.
Things to consider
- Applicants need to be able to travel to Pure Group site in Tongwell to meet start times.
- Pension scheme after 3 months employment
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Salary dependant on prior experience
GCSE in English & maths at grade 4/C or above
Desirable - Level 2 NVQ or equivalent in Business Administration or Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills – over the phone and in writing.
- Eager to build lasting relationships with clients, team and engineers
- Strives to meet the expectations of their clients
- Adequate IT skills – able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management
- Problem solver
Please apply via the link.