Apprentice Maintenance Operative
Employer Name: Brioche Pasquier
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 30 Months
Possible Start Date: 07/10/2019
The role will suit candidates who are willing to work in a hands-on varied role and who are ambitious to grow upwards in their Engineering career.
The role of the Apprentice Maintenance Operative is to successfully provide reactive maintenance support to the production operation whilst also performing proactive maintenance to ensure there is minimum to no disruption to the running of the production lines as a result of an engineering fault.
- Adhere to all health and safety legislation and actively promote safety during your workday.
- To support the Line Technician and Maintenance Operatives in the assessment, identification, modification and performance of preventative maintenance, scheduled maintenance, modifications or failures/breakdowns on production and packaging machines / lines.
- Help to create and maintain records to ensure future clarity of processes and outcomes.
- Suggest ideas to eliminate unnecessary losses such as cost, waste and inefficiencies.
- Effectively utilise the IT tools available.
- Ensure that the relevant persons are kept informed of maintenance concerns, failures or breakdowns which will have an impact of the productivity of the line.
- Be a key member of the Production Team who will work to quickly resolve issues which cause significant impact to the business.
To keep up to date with latest technology changes and industry practices
Things to consider
- Shift pattern: 3 days Monday - Friday, 12 hour shifts
- Please ensure you are able to travel to the employer location
- English GCSE Grade C – 4/5 or above
- Maths GCSE Grade C – 4/5 or above
- GCSE Grade C – 4/5 or above in a Science
- Qualification in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical people alike.
- Strong organisation skills, able to prioritise and execute actions.
- Be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to solve problems and provide input.
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Keen to learn and succeed
Please apply via the link.