Apprentice Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO & PPC
Employer Name: Technia Addnode Group
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 14/10/2019
We are seeking a Digital Marketing, SEO & PPC Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our global, online marketing activities. This person will be focused on Search Engine Optimisation and Pay per Click activities supporting the group marketing team who are based in Milton Keynes.
At TECHNIA (part of the Addnode PLM Group), we pave the way for innovation, creativity and profitability. We combine industry-leading Product Lifecycle Management tools with specialist knowledge, so our customers can enjoy the journey from product concept to implementation, making it possible to keep things simple, personal and accessible so that together we transform a vision into value.
We are seeking a tenacious Digital Marketing, SEO & PPC Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our global, online marketing activities. You will have knowledge in various Web Analytics tools, and competency in digital marketing tactics including PPC, Social Media, and Website Optimisation.
You will join a charismatic marketing team who have been recognised across the Addnode Group for delivering high calibre, engaging marketing campaigns. You will receive a competitive salary plus a great benefits package including:
- Ongoing personal development
- Training opportunities
- A contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance
- Friendly and Flexible Working Environment
Our Apprentice Digital Marketing, SEO & PPC Specialist will:
- Provide in-depth and insightful custom reports using various web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog) to communicate key metrics.
- Use SEO tactics such as On page optimisation, Keyword research, Link creation, and Content creation to improve online performance.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns (including AdWords and Social Media) to increase high-value engagements with online content.
- Analyse campaign data across all regions and adjust strategies to deliver maximum ROI, including the use of A/B or multivariate tests to improve user experience and conversion.
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday (Increasing with the length of service up to an extra 5 days) + bank holidays
- Death in Service Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Social events, including Summer BBQ & Christmas party
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ideally B/6 Grade or above in Maths at GCSE Level or equivalent
- C/4 or above in English GCSE level or equivalent
- Strong maths, working with data, statistics and numbers
- Good written English and copywriting capability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator
Please apply via the link.