Apprentice Business Administrator
Employer Name: Dynamic Technologies Europe Limited (DTE)
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 14/10/2019
Are you looking for a job with strong progression opportunities? Are you ambitious and driven? If so, this position could be just what you’re looking for! If desired, this could lead you to becoming a project manager or office manager.
DTE are a supplier of IT Network hardware equipment and services. We are currently looking for an apprentice to assist in our ever-expanding Technical/ Wireless department. This is an amazing opportunity to work in an office environment and learn about the IT industry. We are a small friendly team looking for someone to join us as a team player.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinating surveys
- Coordinating engineer site visits
- Producing various documents for surveys
- Raising quotes and processing POs to create sales orders
- Overseeing various projects from start to finish
- Maintaining and updating project information
- Monitoring emails and updates and maintaining the department’s calendar
- Snack food and drinks provided
- Free parking
- Opportunity to assist engineers onsite in the UK or globally
- 22 days’ paid annual leave plus bank holidays plus birthday day off!
- Invited to join the team for complimentary meals/events
- A fully funded training program to help you achieve your apprenticeship qualification
5 GCSEs C and above including A-C in English and Maths or Level 2 equivalent
- Enthusiastic about working in the IT sector
- Eye for detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Keen to learn and succeed
Please apply via the link.