Apprentice Hospitality Assistant
6 days left
- Full Time
Employer: FRESH COFFEE SHOP WOMBOURNE LIMITED
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 30 Sep 2019
Working week: Varied hours across 7 days. Shifts to be agreed.
Total hours per week: 30.00
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in hospitality and catering to learn the skills and experience needed whilst in a practical role in a thriving coffee shop.
Working as part of the dedicated team and through completion of your Level 2 apprenticeship you will learn the skills and knowledge needed to:
- Prepare breakfasts to order
- Serve hot and cold beverages
- Hot and cold sandwiches and snacks as well as cakes and pastries to a high standard whilst maintaining food hygiene regulations
- Develop customer service and money handling skills
- Gain experience in stock control and with the support of the friendly team you will gain the confidence and expertise needed to become a valued member of the team
- Organisation skills
- Good time management skills
- Uses their own initiative
- Problem solver
- GCSEs at grade A*-D/9-3 including maths and English, or the equivalent, is required
- Basic Food Hygiene (preferred but not essential)
For more information or to apply, please click the link.