Business Administration Apprentice
1 day left
- Full Time
Employer: Johnson Test Papers Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 25th Sep 2019
Working week: Monday - Friday, shifts/times TBC
Total hours per week: 36.50
Attend to visitors and deal with enquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organisation to the general public, clients and customers. To manage daily administration and basic accounts tasks within an office environment.
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone calls, including message taking.
- Good IT skills, knowledge, and understanding of basic accounts and the day-to-day workings within an office environment.
- Participate in improving office processes.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working to a continuous quality improvement approach.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Establishing good working relations with staff and customers.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in stressful situations.
- Ability to follow current procedures and policies.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare letters and documents as required.
- Be aware of general office health and safety.
- Tidy and maintain the working environment.
- A positive work ethic and overall approach.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Somebody who is willing to learn, thrives on improving their skills, a positive outlook and looks to exceed standards.
A confident individual who is motivated and looking for a long-term career with promotion opportunities.
GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above is required.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.