Employer: JOHN SCOTT WORKS LIMITED
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship duration: 3 years
Possible start date: 01 Oct 2019
Working week: Monday - Friday between 8:30am – 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
You will be working within our engineering department. We use a system called Hi-Cad which we use to design and impose the floors onto the site surveys brought back by our project managers. In time you will learn to design the floors, work out calculations and prepare the floor for production.
As an apprentice project engineer you will learn how to follow a project from start to finish. You will design the proposed mezzanine floor using the Hi-Cad 3D system.
- Process customer enquiries for our services by use of CAD software and Microsoft office.
- Liaising with customers on their requirements.
- Logging incoming enquiries and trends for statistical analysis.
- Corresponding with suppliers to ensure accurate costing calculations.
- Ensure that quality standards and feasibility are met and adhered to.
- Programming of customer orders to enable manufacture.
- Assisting with general day to day office duties.
No specific skills required.
- Self-motivated, honest and trustworthy
- Able to work project based
- A desire to grow within the business
No specific qualifications required.
For more information or to apply, please click the link.