Lecturer in Body and Paint
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Lecturer in Body and Paint.
Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge and experience of teaching Body and Paint at level 1 – 3.
- Knowledge and experience of quality monitoring processes in line with awarding body requirements.
- Strive for excellence in your teaching practice by motivating and inspiring learners.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Delivery of teaching to 16 – 19 years and adult learners.
- Accountability for pastoral monitoring and monitoring of learner progress.
- Participation in quality assurance processes.
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £24,241 pa to £29,787 pa
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.