Sessional Lecturer Computing
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire & Hinckley College is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Sessional Lecturer in IT/Computing
Requirements for the role:
- Able to teach a variety of IT qualifications up to level 3 including CompTIA qualifications.
- Prepared to teach at off-site venues in the Coventry and Nuneaton area.
- Flexible approach to delivery.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Preparation of learning materials for delivery to adult learners.
- Participation in quality assurance processes in line with awarding body requirements.
- Monitoring of learner progress.
The Location: The College is based in Nuneaton. However, this post will involve teaching in both the Coventry and Nuneaton area at off-site venues.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £16.20 unqualified £17.70 qualified.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- We also offer staff development opportunities.
- Family friendly policies and procedures.
Please apply via the link.