Schools Marketing Coordinator
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Schools Marketing Coordinator
Requirements for the role:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in marketing or related subjects.
- Experience in a similar marketing, IAG (Information Advice and Guidance) or sales role.
- Experience of customer service / account management.
Responsibilities for the role:
- You will act as the main point of contact for all schools, careers services and internal advisors.
- You will work with the Marketing Manager and 16-18 Team Leader to deliver relevant campaigns to the 16-18 year old market.
- You will help to achieve student recruitment targets by increasing school links, applications, enrolments and conversion rates.
The Location: This role will be based across the College’s campuses in Nuneaton, Hinckley and South Wigston. This is a great place to work with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £22,192 to £23,546 pa.
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension/Teachers Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.