Deputy Education Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Milton Keynes College have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Education Manager to join our Prison Services team at HMP Swaleside.
You will work closely with the Education Manager to effectively and efficiently manage all aspects of the department, ensure the day-to-day-smooth running of the department and its staff and support the achievement of outstanding learning, teaching and success.
This vacancy would suit a highly motivated education professional, with a can do approach. You will support the Education Manager to plan and manage the deployment of staff and resources by supporting the department to deliver high quality courses that meets the needs of the learners, prison and Milton Keynes College.
Closing date: Sunday 22nd September 2019
As a successful candidate you will:
- Have a degree or vocational qualification.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Leadership & Management (or be willing to work towards, by partaking in the College Leadership & Management Apprenticeship Programme) (Essential)
- Hold a teaching qualification and ideally assessor/verifier awards.
- Have proven educational management experience.
- Have experience of leading curriculum innovation and development.
- Have experience of providing high quality and effective learning.
- Have a strong track record in the management of quality improvement with evidence of raising standards.
- Have well developed organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Display energy, drive and an entrepreneurial attitude to work.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate skills associated with engaging Young Offenders in order to reduce re-offending.
- The requirement of this role is to work across the whole prison estate, on all wings where education is delivered.
Please apply via the link.