Assessor Trainer in Bricklaying
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
Harrowbrook Training Centre is part of North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Trainer Assessor in Bricklaying
Requirements for the role:
- You must hold a bricklaying qualification at level 3 and ideally an assessing qualification
- You will be an experienced lecturer or assessor
- Be flexible and willing to work as part of a team
Responsibilities for the role:
- Planning and delivering all aspects of the bricklaying apprenticeship framework and standard
- To contribute to recruitment, manage retention, withdrawals and monitor / report achievement
- Inspire our students to excel in the sector and in their learning
The Location: The College is based in Hinckley. This is a great place to live and work with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Please apply via the link.