Apprentice Service Desk Analyst
Employer Name: Domino's Pizza Group PLC, MK6 4BB
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 14/10/2019
Dominos Pizza are looking to recruit an IT Apprentice to work in their Head Office based in Milton Keynes. You will work on the IT Service Desk dealing with all aspects of IT queries and providing support to solve issues. This is an ideal opportunity to start your career in IT. Apply today!
Training will be given for all aspects of the role. Main responsibilities will include:
- Channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring progress and keeping the customer informed.
- Overseeing the production of all Service Desk issues, within your remit, to ensure objectives are met.
- In line with our policy, ensure the principle of Treating Customers Fairly is an intrinsic part of the organisation’s culture by identifying, monitoring and managing any risks to either Domino’s Pizza or the Franchisees businesses.
- Field incoming help and service requests from end customers via both telephone and e-mail in a calm and welcoming manner and resolve within the agreed Service Level
- Utilising listening and questioning techniques to ascertain the issue being experienced, the impact and criticality to the customer.
- Record, track and document the request ticket lifecycle; make an initial assessment agreeing next course of action with the customer, keeping them informed on status and progress.
- Identify any immediate corrective action that can resolve or contain the issue directly. Applying diagnostic utilities, FAQ’s and knowledge bases to aid in troubleshooting.
- Prioritise and schedule all help and service requests tickets, channeling them to the appropriate resolver groups and functions. Co-coordinating with second and third line support groups for speedy resolution when required.
- Private medical insurance through Vitality from 6 months service
- Worldwide travel insurance included
- Vitality benefits including cinema tickets, Starbucks, Park Run.
- Private dental insurance through Den Plan from 6 months service
- Death in service benefit - 2 x salary
- Permanent health insurance – 50% of salary
- Free fruit on site
- Enhanced Paternity Pay based on length of service
- Enhanced Maternity & Adoption pay based on length of service
- Online shopping discount – The Box
- Retail hub benefits including Employee Assistance Programme, Pay Plan debt advice
- 50% pizza discount
- Free on site car parking
- Corporate gym discounts
- Nuffield Health
- 25 days annual leave rising to 27 days after 5 years (when working Mon – Friday 9-5)
- £30 yearly expense claim for eye examination if using DSE
- Share save scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Share Options
- Government Auto-enrolment scheme
- Company pension scheme 5% matched contribution after 3 months
- Company sick pay from 6 months service
Things to consider:
You must be able to travel to Domino’s Office in West Ashland, Milton Keynes
5 GCSEs A-C/4-9 grades including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level including Maths and English (C or above)
- Good Microsoft skills using Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of IT technologies and support principles
- A true interest in IT and a desire to develop skills and knowledge in this area
Please apply via the link.