Apprentice Photocopier Engineer
Employer Name: All Copy Products Ltd
Working Week: Mon - Fri
Duration: 24 Months
Possible Start Date: 23/09/2019
All Copy Product are looking to recruit an Apprentice Photocopier Engineer to support their business needs. If you have enjoy practical tasks and have a good eye for detail, this is the role for you
Job role & responsibilities:
- Working on fixing and reconditioning office equipment.
- Repair and test printers.
- Repair and complete network connectivity on office equipment.
- To complete deliveries.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as may reasonably be required.
We are looking for a car driver or someone who is undertaking driving lessons.
The role can involve some heavy lifting.
- Five GCSEs C-A including English and Maths are desirable but not essential.
- A full driving licence, or the intention to acquire a driving licence, due to travel.
- Reasonable fitness to enable the person to carry manageable machines.
- Basic competence in mechanical knowledge to enable disassembly and re assembly of components, basic electrical understanding, with computer operating skills to enable communication with PC to office equipment.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of team and individually.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure with excellent time management skills.
- The ability to manage a busy workload and to prioritise.
- Tidy presentation.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Full Apprenticeship Framework in Engineering.
- Attendance at College.
- Regular visits from the College into the workplace.
- Observations and assessments in the workplace.
- Use of e-portfolio.
- End point assessment.
Please apply via the link.