Apprentice Income Administrator
Employer Name: ICAEW Limited
Working Week: Mon - Fri
Duration: 18 Months
Possible Start Date: 15/09/2019
To support the Income Team in their objective of providing a full back-office Finance function for the Institute and associated bodies, performing to the highest standards acting with integrity, consistency and openness to build a ‘best in breed’ culture.
- To provide support with the collection and allocation of Institute subscriptions, fee income and other income.
- To learn and then undertake along with other members of the income team the maintenance of the Institute’s sales ledgers.
- To learn, understand and then start to take responsibility for a small number of income cash and sub cash clearing accounts.
- To provide support to the advisory team with resolving Member’s queries.
Things to consider
- Please ensure that you are able to travel to the employers location.
- Be comfortable around lots of people, we have an open plan office with around 80 office-based staff.
- We do have a relaxed atmosphere and approach with each other, so someone whom is willing to participate and socialise with their colleagues.
ICAEW values – all staff are expected to work to these values
The 3 i’s – Initiative Insight and Integrity
3 i’s are the values that drive our attitude and approach to working at ICAEW, along with our ways of working being agile, collaborative and innovative.
- Actively collaborating to identify needs and look for innovative solutions.
- Bring together different groups and communities to work together.
- Empowering people to be agile, so they can take ownership and harness the collective efforts of ICAEW in a flexible and responsive way.
- Actively gathering insights to develop innovative and considered thought.
- Collaborating with our networks to voice different perspectives and insights internally and externally to stimulate discussion and debate.
- Being agile in finding new and timely ways to provide understanding and insight to our members, organisations and government.
- Acting with transparency, consistency and openness as Integrity underpins all activity we undertake.
- Standing by your principles to adhere to the highest professional standards even when facing adversity.
- Doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English, C/4 or above.
- A Level – (preferably one in Maths C/4 or above).
- MS office computer literate.
- Desire for a career in a finance / accounting environment.
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Excellent Time Management and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
Please apply via the link.