3 days left
- Full Time
Employer Name: Cisorium Hair Salon, MK14 6JY
Working Week: Tue-Sat. 37 hrs. Shifts TBC
Duration: 24 Months
Possible Start Date: 26/09/2019
Do you wish to kick start your career in hairdressing? Cisorium Hair Salon are looking for their next creative, enthusiastic individual to join their amazing team. Apply now to start your exciting career journey!
Duties as an apprentice will include:-
- Assisting the senior staff within the salon.
- Head massage during conditioning.
- Booking appointments and maintaining the reception desk.
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy.
- Be aware of the Health & Safety policy within the salon.
- Stocking the retails shelves.
- Laundering towels and cleansing salon equipment.
- Ensuring customers are attended to, offering refreshment etc.
- After some experience, drying hair and the mixing and application of colours will be introduced.
Things to consider
- Work hours may vary.
- Please ensure you are able to travel to the employer premises and Milton Keynes College.
- Working hours will include late evenings and Saturdays.
- Being busy for long periods of time throughout your day.
- This vacancy may close earlier than the closing date if a high number of applications are received.
- As an apprentice, you will be able to apply for the Apprentice Extra Card, giving you discounts for many retail outlets and travel.
English and Maths GCSE A*-C/4-9 or equivalent.
This role is suitable for school, college or university leavers as predicted grades will be accepted.
- Desire to become a fully qualified hairdresser.
- Willing to be flexible.
- Work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Committed to the apprenticeship programme.
- Smart and well presented.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Pleasant personality.
- Energetic and driven
- Positive approach
Please apply via the link.