Employer Name: Seckingtons Milton Keynes, MK16 0HU
Working Week: Shifts - TBC
Duration: 24 Months
Possible Start Date: 23/09/2019
Seckingtons Milton Keynes are looking for a bright and bubbly individual to join their team in Broughton! This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has the passion and drive to become a hairdresser.
At Seckingtons we are passionate about front cover hair and five star service, that is why we invest and educate all of our team to the highest standards, we encourage everyone to develop, grow and meet their individual goals.
If you're a positive individual who is inspired by the industry and driven for success then Seckingtons could be the place for you. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work in our Milton Keynes salon.
At Seckingtons we pride ourselves on 5 star customer service who deliver exceptional hair to all our clients. The successful candidate must be motivated, willing to learn and have a passion for making people look and feel great. At Seckingtons all training is delivered to the highest standard by qualified in house assessors.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Reception duties
- Shampooing and conditioning clients hair
- Assisting stylists in all aspects of their work
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Maintaining equipment and stock
- Demonstrate the professionalism, values, behaviours, communication skills and safe working practices
Things to consider
- You will be standing for extensive periods
- You wil be required to work Saturdays with a day off in the week, and some weekday evenings
- Personalised training budget
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above in English and maths.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good organisational and timekeeping skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Professional manner
- Happy and friendly
- Keen to learn
- Enthusiasm for hairdressing
Please apply via the link.