3 days left
- Full Time
Employer Name: Decesare, MK17 8NH
Working Week: Monday-Sat, 37.5 hours, variable.
Duration: 24 Months
Possible Start Date: 26/09/2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Hairdressing Apprentice. As part of your role, you will be assisting senior staff while training. This will involve general duties within the salon.
Duties as an apprentice will include:
- Greeting clients and visitors to the salon, as well as handling enquiries by telephone.
- Taking care of clients including providing refreshments, magazines, gowning and general comfort.
- Listening to the needs of clients and informing colleagues of any relevant information.
- Following all health and safety procedures.
- Assisting stylists with preparing clients for and during the service provided; this may include removing colours and blow drying under supervision.
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy.
It is useful to have GCSEs in English and Maths at D/3 and above (or equivalent qualifications).
Predicted grades will be acceptable
- Desire to become a fully qualified hairdresser.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Remembers and follows instructions.
- Able to anticipate the needs of others.
- Manages their time efficiently.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Works safely.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Resilience and determination.
- Well presented.
- Passionate about hairdressing.
- Willing to work hard.
Please apply via the link.