Employer Name: Texture Road, LU7 2NG
Working Week: 37 hours - Tues - Sat
Duration: 24 Months
Possible Start Date: 26/09/2019
Do you dream of being a professional hair stylist? Texture Road are looking for an enthusiastic, creative apprentice to join their friendly, dynamic team in Leighton Buzzard. Perfect opportunity to fulfil your dream.
You will be working with the professional, friendly Texture Road team to:
- Prepare and assist stylists in all aspects of hairdressing client services
- Meet and greet clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Make refreshments
- Shampoo and condition hair
- General housekeeping throughout the day to ensure the salon is always welcoming and presentable to the clients
- Observe stylists
- Regular training
- Desirable - GCSE grade C/4 or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Predicted grades will be acceptable for application.
- Creativity skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good social skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Good level of organisational skills
- Attention to detail.
- Maintaining a professional, friendly manner
- Openness to learning new ideas and techniques
- Passion and enthusiasm for hairdressing
- Motivated, honest and trustworthy
- Good listener
- Presentable, professional image
Please apply via the link.