3 days left
- Full Time
Employer Name: Christos Hair Group
Working Week: Mon - Sat
Duration: 24 Months
Possible Start Date: 26/09/2019
Are you ready for a successful hairdressing apprenticeship journey with a dynamic, professional, creative team. Do you want to work with amazing creative stylists? Are you bubbly and friendly? If so Christos Hair Salon are looking for you!!
You will work as part of a friendly team in a busy professional salon, maintaining the highest standards.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly professional manner
- Providing refreshments
- Assisting stylists with all client services
- Maintaining retail shelves
- Shampooing and Conditioning
- Regular training
- Salon Maintenance – Maintain the cleanliness of the salon at all times
Things to consider
- You will be busy for long periods of your working day.
- You will be required to be very hard working, physically fit, able to use own initiative.
- Please ensure you are able to travel to the employers location on a daily basis.
- The Salon accommodates around 600 clients a week so must be able to work well under pressure.
- Desirable - Grade C/4 or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Predicted grades will be acceptable
- Desire and passion to become a fully qualified hairdresser
- Flexible approach
- Work as part of a very busy team
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment and dedication
- Organisational and timekeeping skills
- Professional image
- Driven and motivated
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Pleasant and friendly manner
Please apply via the link.