3 days left
- Full Time
Employer Name: Thomson And Lamb Hairdressing
Working Week: Tues - Sat
Duration: 24 Months
Possible Start Date: 26/09/2019
Brand new salon just opened in Olney looking for a creative, friendly person to join them in their new salon.
The successful candidate will be part of the team to:
- Assist stylists within the salon.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Head massage during conditioning.
- Booking appointments and maintaining the reception desk.
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy.
- Be aware of the Health & Safety policy within the salon.
- Stocking the retails shelves.
- Laundering towels and cleansing salon equipment.
- Ensuring clients are attended to, offering refreshments, etc.
- After some experience, drying hair, colouring, cutting will be introduced.
Things to consider:
- Please ensure you are able to travel to the employer’s location.
- This is a busy friendly salon.
- Hairdressing is an occupation which will require you being busy for long periods of time.
- It is important that you look smart and professional at all times.
- Your hours of work will include evening work and Saturdays.
- As an Apprentice you will be able to apply for the NUS Apprentice extra card. This will allow you to gain discounts on travel, food on over 200 high street and online retailers.
- You will receive an hour’s lunch break (unpaid) and two 15 minute breaks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Ideally, GCSEs Grades A-C or 4 – 9 in English & Maths
- Willing to be flexible.
- Work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, face to face and on the phone.
- Committed to the apprenticeship programme.
- To be punctual, professional and approachable at all times.
- To have good practical, organisational and social skills.
- Able to finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Desire to become a fully qualified hairdresser.
- Smart and well presented.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Pleasant personality.
- Hard working.
- Positive approach.
Please apply via the link.