Marketing Account Executive
Luminate Education Group consists of Leeds City College, Keighley College, Leeds College of Music, The White Rose Academies Trust (WRAT) and recently Harrogate College.
Are you a Marketer looking for that next step?
Are you interested in making a difference in student and youth engagement marketing?
Are you looking for an incredibly fast moving organisation to develop and flourish within?
Then you need to know more about one of the largest education groups in the North of England Luminate Education Group. The 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Marketing Department is located in central Leeds and operates across key brands within Luminate Education Group, with easy access to the train station.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Marketing Account Executive for our Leeds City College site with agency or client side experience to join a fast growing and exciting marketing department who work across Luminate Education Group. The marketing team operate in a similar fashion to an agency and has huge ambitions to develop and grow. You will be a key part of this journey as we look to become market leaders in Student Recruitment and Marketing. You'll be working as a part of their Client Services team, supporting the marketing operations of the group across a range of market sectors and reporting to the Marketing Manager. You'll spend your days ensuring the smooth delivery of campaigns and marketing collateral throughout the year.
Typical tasks will include:
- Familiarising yourself with our internal clients’ businesses, their objectives and markets.
- Creating and implementing your own campaigns, utilising the wider marketing teams expertise.
- Building and maintaining your own strong, friendly and professional client relationships.
- Creating detailed and accurate contact reports, estimates and timing plans and maintaining project status reports.
- Playing your part in scheduling work, briefing our creative and digital teams, suppliers and other external parties to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Strictly following our quality assurance and operational processes.
Luminate Education Group is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply via the link.