The College is seeking a Kitchen Assistant to join our Catering Team, for 30 hours per week, 8.00 am - 4.00 pm Monday to Saturday, Term Time only.
The successful applicant will need to have high standards of work ethic in terms of motivation, personal presentation, punctuality and team work, along with a good sense of humour. A food hygiene qualification is an advantage, but not essential as training can be given.
Applicants should be aware that annual leave must be taken during College breaks.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain DBS clearance.
Purpose of the Job:
To assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and Cleaning as directed.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages.
- Follow food hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen in accordance with health and safety, food hygiene and COSHH regulations at all times.
- Operate kitchen equipment, following training.
- Undertake cleaning and washing up as directed in the kitchen and dining areas.
- Refill and replace sauces and other consumables.
- Assist with moving and setting up dining furniture.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider applications from candidates who require UK working visa clearance.
Please apply via the link.