Campus Facility Manager
Based at : Cranford TW5 9QX
Terms: 40 hrs [5 days/week including Saturday with one weekday off]
Responsibilities and Key Tasks
- Supervising & outsourcing cleaning companies that will maintain the campus to the highest possible standard a clean and presentable campus, including all interior and exterior areas as directed including garden and external signage maintenance.
- Coordinating & Supervising Pro-rata for Part-Time staff duties.
- Co-ordinating college Refuse & Re-cycling schemes / activities.
- Coordinating the use of car park for both staff and students.
- Setting up rooms for college activities.
- Coordinating/Supervising pro-rata P.T staff and personnel database and files. Acting as a college fire marshal whilst on duty, including reacting to site fire alarms and assisting with area evacuation/fire drill.
- Assisting with any college emergency & H &S compliance
- To help ensure that maintenance stores, and equipment are maintained, and to order supplies / liaise with approved external suppliers and contractors as necessary.
- Coordinating the testing and inspecting portable electrical appliances and PAT renewal.
- Coordinating & Supervising campus security, including the locking of facilities and monitoring site security, security equipment and services. Maintaining a secure campus master keys storage and allocation system (including campus accommodation keys).
- Being on call outside of normal office hours if required to attend to college faults / emergencies.
- Coordinating college needs for stationaries & Staff.
- DBS requirement.
- Coordinating internal & External exam invigilations.
All employees of the College are required to undertake mandatory Safeguarding, health and safety, data protection and Equality & Diversity Training. All statutory checks governed by will need to be completed before commencing employment.
Please apply via the link.