Automotive Skills Trainer/Assessor (Yorkshire and the Humber, Field Based)
Due to continued growth within Emtec, Nottingham College’s Automotive Training & Education division and coupled with the changing landscape of Apprenticeships as they transition from Frameworks to Standards. We are currently looking for high calibre regionally based individuals to join our established team. Role will be field based but there may be a requirement to deliver week blocks of training from our Ruddington facility. Home locations will ideally be within the following regions Yorkshire & Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, Southern East of England, South East, South West.
If you are an experienced automotive training professional and looking for your next big challenge then we would like to hear from you. We would also like to hear from individuals still working in industry who are looking to move into Training & Education.
Ideal candidates will be target driven self-managers with a proven track record of delivering high standards of automotive teaching, learning and assessment. With experience of blended e-learning, e-portfolio and IMI Awards qualifications/standards and assessment practice.
Specific areas of expertise that we are looking for are Accident Repair (Body, Paint, MET), Light Vehicle (Petrol, Diesel, Electric/Hybrid), Aftersales (Customer Service, Parts)
- Experience delivering Apprenticeship and Adult Technical training/assessment.
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (or equivalent) or willing to achieve at the earliest opportunity.
- Assessor Qualification D32/D33, A1, Level 3 Assessors Award.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in area of expertise.
- Relevant industry experience (high performance or prestige an advantage).
- Minimum Level 2 English and Maths.
- The role requires a valid passport to travel internationally.
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a vehicle.
- Delivery of theoretical and practical training in line with the technical syllabus.
- Undertake regular visits to participating Dealers to carry out coaching & assessment.
- Administer the Apprentice virtual learning platform and e-portfolio.
- Effectively progress Apprentices to achieve their programme in a timely manner.
- Develop effective working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Provide regular learning development progress reports to management and other stakeholders.
- Actively market participating & non-participating Dealers to maintain high levels of penetration.
- Undertake regular technical & educational CPD in order to maintain high standards.
These roles carry an excellent remuneration and competitive benefits package including pension scheme and business related equipment.
The posts will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
The closing date is 11.00pm Thursday 22nd August 2019
Interviews/assessments are planned Thursday 29th August 2019
Please apply via the link.