Lecturers Required - English
Milton Keynes College are looking for flexible and permanent professional lecturers to join our dedicated and Passionate English and Maths Teams.
The English and Maths department is a dynamic and versatile team that delivers inspiring and engaging lessons across the whole college. We work closely with the curriculum areas in order to create English and Maths sessions that relate directly to the students’ vocational qualifications.
We offer a range of courses for all levels of learners resulting in a variety of qualifications, for example Functional Skills, GCSE Maths, GCSE English and short awards.
Occasional Workers - The cover needs could range from single lessons up to full days/weeks, and could be needed at short notice – so the ability to offer flexible hours is essential.
As a successful candidate you will have
- Relevant degree or equivalent vocational qualification in English.
- Teaching qualification/Assessor/Verifier/TAQA Award (or willing to work towards).
- Flexibility to work variable hours, sometimes on short notice
- Knowledge of current curriculum and accreditation within FE and English/Maths.
- A strong track record of good or better teaching and learning delivery across a range of levels, attaining high quality student outcomes.
- Experience of identifying, developing and sharing innovative and creative teaching resources.
- Strong curriculum knowledge, subject leadership and team working that delivers multiple and diverse teaching methods
- An ability to engage and motivate students to deliver high performance outcomes in a further education environment.
Please apply via the link.