Lecturer/ Assessor in Human Resources
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College – one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region, understand the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Lecturer / Assessor Human Resources
Requirements for the role:
- Human Resources related qualification, ideally CIPD
- Current industrial experience of Human Resources
- A teaching qualification
Responsibilities for the role:
- Design and deliver CIPD qualifications at levels 3 & 5
- Assess student’s assignments in line with CIPD requirements
- Ability to support students from a variety of industries working towards a HR Apprenticeship
The Location: The College has campuses located in Nuneaton, Hinckley and South Wigston.. This is a great place to live with plenty of social and sport facilities together with great transport links.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension/Teachers Pension Scheme
- We also offer staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
*Salary - 0.5 Lecturer 21-29 (FTE £22,192 to FTE £28,086) 0.5 Assessor 16-25 (FTE £19,235 to £24,960)
Interviews for this post will take place on Friday, 30th August 2019
Please apply via the link.